Thursday 13 December 2012

Finding Friend - September 2008

I don't know when I got close, think it started when we all use to sit between rows
Life was fun at that time when everything done was never a crime
I dont know when things changed and everywhere I could feel the rage
The only person who stayed with me was my friend,
who taught me that life never ends
I dont know how things will be going ahead in life but all I know is this that this friend will stay with me
Its you who make me feel special and every time it reminds of time which they were unforgettable
Its you who was there for me like trunk attached to the tree
Its the tree with the trunk who faced all seasons
and it will be you and me who will stay without a reason
It love, care and affection which shows there is definitely a connection
Its the unspoken words which we understand
Hope this relation faces all problems and withstand


No comments:

Post a Comment