Thursday 13 December 2012

ENIGMA - Dance for Life - December, 2006

Dance, Dance was our life and passion
which we always feel was like our profession
Team Spirit, dedication and determination was our motto
Spending all years coming for practice in auto
First day when I gave my auditions
My senior where shock to see my actions
Then we became seniors and carried this team to higher position
All other around us were jealous of our progression
Now we have juniors which no more are juniors but our friends
and without them we all feel our enigma will come to an end
Finally days have arrived for us to bid goodbye to the team
which shows we have put lots of efforts and hardwork in this stream
The only thing I say in the end
- " Always keep the stage on fire and never let "ENIGMA" retire
Love is what all I give and tell the whole world that without this I wont be able to live.......

No comments:

Post a Comment