Thursday 13 December 2012

12-12-12 - The Day (12th December 2012)


Today being the special day I see myself loving you more
It was four years back when we were not sure
Spending these years together I realize you are the ONE
Could have never imagined my dancing partner would turn out to be so much fun
All these months got us close and brought the best in us
I wish this relationship last forever and never get rust
After 3 years, it made us feel more for each other
And now we have reached 20 months of being together
Its was 12th March 2011 when you made the day special
Finally spending these lovely months we have reached another level
There were times when we had our ups and down
But our passion, trust and understanding dint let it drown
Today I can call you my partner in crime
And hope our love keep rising and shine

No comments:

Post a Comment