Monday 25 March 2013

Let it grow....



This is for you baby,
So keep it to your heart,
The words that prove I've loved you,
Even from the start.
The day you caught my eye,
I could not look away,
Your presence alone,
Was enough to make me sway,
You entered through my eyes,
Into my heart you came,
Exuding all eternal love,
I'll never be the same.
I saw there was a spark,
Soon to be a fire,
Just to be alone with you,
Filled me with desire.

You learned to love my heart,
I learned to love yours too.
I think we were surprised to find,
Just what our love could do.
Unspoken words, I love you,'
Will surely be said,
Because I love you, baby.

This keeps running through my head,
Our love is like a roller coaster,
It's had its ups and downs.
I've smiled through the laughter,
And cried through all the frowns,
Please try to remember,
My heart is not a toy.
I need a man to hold it,
Not a little boy!

Lovely little miracles,
Perpetual bliss,
We better hold on tight,
Can't lose a love like this.
I look down at my chest,
Just to see my heart beat strong,
I never thought I'd say this...
But you've swept me off my feet!!
I love the way you look at me,
When you think that I can't see,
Believe me when I say this,
To my heart, you hold the key.
I love the way you kiss my head,
And pull me in real tight.
I love how you protect me,
Each and every night.

I feel like I'm the only one,
That you could ever hold.
I hope our love is never-ending,
If the truth be told,
Your appearance is perfection,
Your soul is divine.
I can't believe I'm yours,
I can't believe you're mine.
You fill me with such ecstasy,
You make me feel alive.
Into auras of magic,
Forever will dive.

Your arms are like my paradise,
Your eyes are like my bed,
Your chest always the perfect place,
For me to rest my head.
I feel as though our souls are touching,
Our hearts are holding hands.
Our eyes shared glances see,
What no one else understands,
Make me smile until it hurts,
And laugh until I cry.

This will last forever baby,
All we need to do is try,
Tell me that you love me,
And that I'm always on your mind.
I want to know that someone like me,
Is impossible to find.
You always know just what to say,
And exactly what to do,
There is no doubt about it,
I'm only me when I'm with you.
What we have is perfect,
But all is up to fate,
To see what will become of us,
I guess we'll have to wait,
I know we'll last forever,
There will never be an end.

But as the Good Lord takes us,
Hand in hand we'll go,
To the end of eternity
Wit more love to grow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment